Facts at a glance
Qualified Healthcare Professionals
Medical staff at the Aga Khan Maternal and Child Care Centre, Hyderabad provides primary and secondary level care to mothers and children. The Hospital has established itself as a high-risk referral centre with a medical team providing 24-hour care for routine, elective and emergency cases.
International Standards and Working Practices
The Hospital focuses on providing quality care ISO benchmarked. It maintains these standards rigorously by:
- Conducting weekly medical education sessions, quality improvement, mortality and morbidity reviews;
- Performing regular internal and external clinical audits;
- Maintaining infection protocols by using disposable needles and masks, ensuring blood transfusions are tested for Hepatitis B, C, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Syphilis and staff are gloved for all blood-related procedures;
- Ensuring ethical staff work practices;
- Pre-screening blood for Hepatitis B and Rubella;
- Teaching rounds.
The Centre strives to make its services accessible to as many people as possible by offering high quality medical care at affordable prices.
The Centre has invested heavily in a modern and extensive range of high-quality equipment to meet specialised needs. For services and support, it also works closely with the Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi.
General Ward (air-conditioned)
10 (2 per room)
Private Ward (air-conditioned)
10 (individual rooms)
Paediatrics Special Ward (air-conditioned)
Isolation Room (air-conditioned)